Welcome to my blog dedicated to my Journey with Teal....Ovarian Cancer. This blog is where I will make updates to my treatments and tests....hoping to keep blog friends updated and answer any questions from visitors. I did not pick this journey, but am doing the best I know how to walk strong and gracefully, with my Lord's continual strength!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hi Everyone!

Maybe you better sit down, cuz I have GOOD news!

I have been on traditional chemo since November...and yes, there are side effects....but

Went for chemo yesterday and got all my lab reports....


My liver is completely functioning again and finally....that has been since August....and

My cancer count went down 9000 points!  9000!!!  They were all excited and I was crying...and it was wonderful.  Thank you for all your concern and prayers...cuz I know without that, this would not have happened.....keep praying.  It's been 7 1/2 years and I would love to hear the word remission!! 

12 comments:

Ann said...

Oh my! What marvelous news! God bless you every day. You've been a real fighter and this is great to see such improvement.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Praise God! This is super news, Ceekay!

xo

Sheila

Debby said...

I pray for you everyday. Good, no wonderful news. You have to be so happy with those counts. I was worried about you back in the fall. Keep on doing great. The prayers will continue. (((((HUGS)))

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I'm so happy to hear this and will continue to pray that it's all good news from now on. Thanks for the update.

Blondie's Journal said...

I am so, so happy for you, Ceekay. You deserve this good news. I'm doing a Happy Dance and I'm sure you are, too! :)

XO,
Jane

Helen said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!

Sweet Meanderings said...

Praise the Lord! Looking forward to another "girls trip!"
Candy

Anonymous said...

So excited to hear this fabulous news, so excited I can hardly type, I keep making typos! This is the best news, something to celebrate and to give thanks to the Lord! So happy for your and your family, Ceekay!

Hugs ~ Mary

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

OH I am so happy to read this good news! So happy for you, Ceekay! Praise God!

Cyn said...

oh Praise God!!!! DOing the happy dance over here!!!! Just wonderful Ceekay!!!!

Yvonne said...

Prayers are still coming from Louisiana. Think of you often.
God's got this. Singing praises.

المثالية للتنظيف said...


شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالقطيف

شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالاحساء