Welcome to my blog dedicated to my Journey with Teal....Ovarian Cancer. This blog is where I will make updates to my treatments and tests....hoping to keep blog friends updated and answer any questions from visitors. I did not pick this journey, but am doing the best I know how to walk strong and gracefully, with my Lord's continual strength!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Life has been a Little Busy

We got all moved and settled and then went full swing into my daughter's wedding June 23rd.  I have been making favors, finding deals, ordering...you know how that goes.

I saw my oncologist on Tuesday and I am doing well.  However, he is beginning to prepare me to go back on a traditional chemo.  I am not looking forward to it, but I understand his concern to zap things hard again.

So, this summer sometime, I will probably be saying goodbye to my hair once again.  But right now, I have a wedding to pull off!!

8 comments:

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

Enjoy the wedding preps...You are such a Beautiful Lady, and you are Forever in my Daily Prayers!!!
Love & Big Squishy Hugs,
Donna

Ashley ~ said...

We both feel the same way about our hair, but the most important thing is doing what we have to, to be *stable* or in *remission* again. You know you're in my prayers*!!!

All Ways Designing said...

Awwww, Ceekay - you're in my prayers!

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

What a wonderful time for you and your daughter. Just focus on this big blessing in your life right now. I will be praying for you!!!!
hugs!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What a treat to be able to be so involved with youyr daughter's wedding. I hope it's a beautiful and perfect day. I will definitely keep you in my prayers for a complete recovery.

bj said...

Prayers for you, my friend...ALWAYS.
xo bj

Fruto do Espírito said...

Receber sua visita será uma surpresa maravilhosa.
Gostaria que também seguisse o meu espaço que, a partir de hoje torna-se extensão de sua casa, para minha alegria.

With love to you!

PSALM 23

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD,
That's Relationship!

I shall not want,
This supply is!

MAKE ME WALK IN GREEN PASTURES,
This is rest!

He leadeth me beside the still waters,
This is refreshing!

He restores my soul,
This is healing!

GUIDE ME FOR THE PATHS OF JUSTICE,
That's Guidance!

FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR NAME,
This is on purpose!

THOUGH I WALK THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH,
That's Testing!

I will fear no evil,
That's Protection!

Thou art with me,
That is fidelity!

YOUR STICK AND YOUR staff they comfort me,
This is discipline!

Prepare a table before ME IN THE PRESENCE OF MY ENEMIES,
This is hope!

UNGE MY HEAD WITH OIL
That's Consecration!

And my cup runneth over,
That's Abundance!

SURELY GOODNESS AND MERCY A follow me EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE,
This is a blessing!

AND I WILL DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD
That's Security!

FOR LONG DAYS,
This is eternity!



May the Lord bless you and keep you!

Lucy.
http://frutodoespirito9.blogspot.com/


Also visit:

http://discipulodecristo7.blogspot.com/

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Ceekay, Catching up here and I just want you know, you are thought of often and prayed for always.
Love you, Celestina Marie