Welcome to my blog dedicated to my Journey with Teal....Ovarian Cancer. This blog is where I will make updates to my treatments and tests....hoping to keep blog friends updated and answer any questions from visitors. I did not pick this journey, but am doing the best I know how to walk strong and gracefully, with my Lord's continual strength!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

I want to

wish all my Journey With Teal friends a very blessed Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!
I will be spending the day with my family and forgetting that C word for a day!

CT and chemo next week....

Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

Susan said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS CEEKAY!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones

- KAT -

Connie said...

Have a Merry Christmas! Enjoy spending time with your family.

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Get well soon! My prayers for you. Btw, thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.