Welcome to my blog dedicated to my Journey with Teal....Ovarian Cancer. This blog is where I will make updates to my treatments and tests....hoping to keep blog friends updated and answer any questions from visitors. I did not pick this journey, but am doing the best I know how to walk strong and gracefully, with my Lord's continual strength!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Good Report from the Oncologist!

I got my CT scan results and they were again "stable".  Current round of chemo will continue.  I am so happy.  It is always like a weight off my shoulders when I hear those words.
Doctor just wants me to get over this crud I am fighting...well, fighting, but I lost the war!  I am feeling better...just got to get my strength back.

Thank you for all your concern and prayers.  They mean the world to me!

11 comments:

Susan said...

Ceekay!! Congratulations!! I am so happy you got good news!! We serve a good and gracious God!! Hugs

Pat said...

Oh, that's wonderful news! I'm so glad you received good news today. Our God is so great! I hope you have a nice rest of the week.
Hugs,
Pat

Bernie said...

Way to go Ceekay.....great news! Now lets pray that cold leaves very soon.....:-)Hugs

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Wonderful news, Ceekay! Hope your nasty cold goes away soon! God is good! Take care, dear friend.

Blessings and hugs,
Sandi

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

So glad to hear your good news! PTL!

Katherine

P.S. - My sister is still in remission!

Simple Home said...

So glad to hear this good news. I know I don't comment much, but I am praying. Along with being on my prayer list, you often cross my mind during the day, and I pray for you when you do...I know God does this :-)
Blessings,
Marcia

Unknown said...

CeeKay,
So glad that the news is good..."stable" is a good place to be. I'll be thinking of you as you continue your chemo.
Hugs,
Cheryl
p.s. I love the pin on your sidebar...three women with raised hands wearing ovarian cancer ribbons. Would you mind sharing if you know where I can get one?

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

This is really good news! Hope you are feeling better soon! XO

Delisa said...

Hi CeeKay, you have such a pretty name, I don't think I have ever heard it before. My name is Delisa and I am 47 years old and live in a small town in Georgia. You have a wonderful blog and it is so courageous and thoughtful of you to share your experiences with us. So many of us have had cancer touch our lives either personally or with our loved ones, and talking openly about the experience as you are doing, helps to answer questions we don't even know how to ask and takes some of the fear away. I hope you feel better soon and that you have a lovely evening ahead. Delisa :)

bikim said...

those are great news!!!!
be happy!
♥♥♥
sleep well
Rosa

Char said...

I am happy to hear the good news.
I want to thank you so much for stopping by and leaving my such a nice comment. I hope to see you in March, Char