Welcome to my blog dedicated to my Journey with Teal....Ovarian Cancer. This blog is where I will make updates to my treatments and tests....hoping to keep blog friends updated and answer any questions from visitors. I did not pick this journey, but am doing the best I know how to walk strong and gracefully, with my Lord's continual strength!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Next Dr's Appts!

It is hard to believe that another month has gone by. But a great month it was. We had company from Michigan and I felt good and enjoyed the visit. Next Monday and Tuesday are all my monthly scans and tests. Praying that all will be stable again and take me through to the New Year.
Hope you all are enjoying this wonderful time of the Harvest and Fall weather. Enjoy each and every day!!

6 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Sending prayers and many thoughts, Ceekay!

XO,
Janie

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Thinking of you, sweet Ceekay, and praying that all goes well with your tests!

XOXOXO,

Sheila :-)

Rose said...

HI! I'VE BEEN AMONG THE MISSING. FOUND,PRAY THAT YOUR UPCOMMING MEDICAL TESTS ARE GOOD. gOD bLESS ROSE

Olive said...

I am your new follower. I have had friends with this cancer and I am a RN and am no stranger to some of the nursing aspects of what you are going through. But none of that is really important what I can do is Pray and I will do that my friend. gracesurroundsyou ♥O

Rettabug said...

*Knee-mails* going up for you to get some good reports from your tests & scans today & tomorrow.

I love to read how you fill your days with joy & live life to the fullest, Ceekay. You are an inspiration to us all.

Simple Home said...

I'm praying with you on this :-)
Blessings,
Marcia