Welcome to my blog dedicated to my Journey with Teal....Ovarian Cancer. This blog is where I will make updates to my treatments and tests....hoping to keep blog friends updated and answer any questions from visitors. I did not pick this journey, but am doing the best I know how to walk strong and gracefully, with my Lord's continual strength!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Iron Worked

OMG....I feel like a new person.  I actually care again.  I am so thankful to have gotten this iron and that now they know to keep an eye on it. 

Still having some stomach issues....but we are working on that too.

Thank you for checking on me!  I appreciate it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very happy for you!

Darlene said...

So glad to hear that the iron worked and you are doing so well.

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

So glad! Praying for you Ceekay!
Blessings,
Cindy

Rettabug said...

I am soooo glad that the iron dose made you feel human again! It is amazing how tired one gets when the count is so low...especially as low as Your's was!

Hugs,
Rett