Welcome to my blog dedicated to my Journey with Teal....Ovarian Cancer. This blog is where I will make updates to my treatments and tests....hoping to keep blog friends updated and answer any questions from visitors. I did not pick this journey, but am doing the best I know how to walk strong and gracefully, with my Lord's continual strength!

Friday, April 19, 2013

Before I leave...

I wanted to bring you up to date.  I will start my new chemo, a trial, when I get back from my trip.  Everything is looking good and we want to keep it that way!
So I will post again after the first treatment and let you know how that goes..
As always...thank you for your concern and prayers.

3 comments:

Maple Lane said...

Keeping you close in my heart and prayers.

Mary Redo said...

Praying for you, put your name in my prayer journal. Have FUN on your trip!!!

Gayla said...

Have a good time on your trip! I will keep you in my heart as you begin new treatment! Blessings!