Welcome to my blog dedicated to my Journey with Teal....Ovarian Cancer. This blog is where I will make updates to my treatments and tests....hoping to keep blog friends updated and answer any questions from visitors. I did not pick this journey, but am doing the best I know how to walk strong and gracefully, with my Lord's continual strength!

Friday, April 19, 2013

Before I leave...

I wanted to bring you up to date.  I will start my new chemo, a trial, when I get back from my trip.  Everything is looking good and we want to keep it that way!
So I will post again after the first treatment and let you know how that goes..
As always...thank you for your concern and prayers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping you close in my heart and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you, put your name in my prayer journal. Have FUN on your trip!!!

Gayla said...

Have a good time on your trip! I will keep you in my heart as you begin new treatment! Blessings!