Welcome to my blog dedicated to my Journey with Teal....Ovarian Cancer. This blog is where I will make updates to my treatments and tests....hoping to keep blog friends updated and answer any questions from visitors. I did not pick this journey, but am doing the best I know how to walk strong and gracefully, with my Lord's continual strength!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

2nd treatment of Avastin

...it went well.  I took the premeds and I have meds to take until Sunday.  Hopefully that will help with the pain.  Otherwise, I feel good so far.  A little hard to get going this morning.  Then I dropped a jar of jelly on the floor in the kitchen....boo....always fun to have to clean up something like that, when you really still want to be in bed!
I am going to try and put the seashells away today and get ready for some Autumn touches.  It may take me a while, but hey, no rush!
Thanks for your words of encouragement.  I check everyday...really! 

7 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Hang in there, sweetie!

XO,
Jane

Susan said...

Ceekay, I am glad this treatment went well for you!! I hope and will pray for your continued healing!! So you can go out and make me jealous and have all the fun!! Just kidding sweetie.

Susan

Karen said...

I am glad it is going well. Think of you all day long.
Yesterday the entire herd of deer were in the field down the street. It was so cool!!!
Hugs...

Vee said...

Oh dropping a jar of jelly on top of not feeling so great is really the puds. I'm glad that you feel like puttering a bit. Autumn decorating will be nice puttering. Be blessed and take care and don't overdo.

Simple Home said...

So glad it went well!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're making out okay - call me anytime, I'll drop by and clean jam from the floor. :)

{{{Hugs}}}

Mary @ Redo 101

Celestina Marie said...

So glad you are doing pretty well. I have dropped jam on the floor before and it is not fun for sure. But I say, it's one way to get my floor washed. LOL
Decorating really lifts the spirits too.
Sending big hugs and always prayers.
Celestina Marie