And we are all puzzled. We pretty much thought that the current chemo had quit working fully for me and I was going to get off of it. Then Tuesday I went in, and my CA125 was down. So we decided to decide how long to be on the chemo on a month to month basis. Next month I have another CT scan. It would be fabulous if my CA125 was down some more and the tumors shrink. I pray that the Lord will give me, my husband and my doctor wisdom on what to do for further treatment.
We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend....even though it is very hot in AZ!
So, I continue on...thankfully, and enjoy this wonderful, but difficult at times life the Lord has given me.
How Shout Color Catcher Saved My Favorite Shirt
18 hours ago