Welcome to my blog dedicated to my Journey with Teal....Ovarian Cancer. This blog is where I will make updates to my treatments and tests....hoping to keep blog friends updated and answer any questions from visitors. I did not pick this journey, but am doing the best I know how to walk strong and gracefully, with my Lord's continual strength!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hi All!

This coming week is one of doctor visits again.  It seems like the months roll by so quickly.  But I had the best day today....why?  well, I tried fake toenails.  I don't know what took me so long....my poor toes suffered from one of the types of chemo and I was just bemoaning not being able to wear flip flops!  I found these at Walmart!  I am thrilled.  They look so good.....supposed to last a week, but we will see with baths and showers...but even if they only work a couple of days....I am still happy with it!  Ordered another eyebrow pencil product.  This will be my fifth.  Hopefully I will be happy with it.  My eyebrow on the left never came back in very good....and you know we need eyebrows!

Been trying to shop and find some clothes for my trip....had some success...but still a ways to go.  Losing weight is wonderful, but quite a major thing when you need everything new.  I have never worn the size I am in now!!  And I need a swin suit.  Oh mercy!!  I may need a Xanax for that trip!!  That will be the last thing I buy!

Talk to you all again soon!  Have a good week!

2 comments:

Bernie said...

Keeping you in my heart and prayers. I just know your doctor's visit will go really well.
Enjoy the new you, shopping sounds exciting and the vacation will be wonderful...:-)Hugs

Delisa said...

Hi Ceekay, I'm so glad you had such a nice sunday! Best wishes on your clothes shopping trip. I found my bathing suit last year at J.C. Penney's. They had the biggest selection of any store in my area for those over 25. :) I love the new tank style bathings suits. They are modest, the leg comes down just short of mid thigh, not too low cut on top, good support and they look good on just about anyone. They also had a nice selection of loose cover-up blouses as well. I was really prepared for the worst when I went bathing suit shopping but I had a nice surprise. I hope you do too. Also the Blair catalog on line has some real pretty suits. Have a nice day! Delisa :)